-->

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Use the web wisely!

Print Friendly and PDF
Readers of my blog know that I am a strong supporter of the use of dynamic GeoGebra in the classroom.  As we proceed through this new school year I will be continuing this campaign, but adding support for other online math options.  In order to gain my support, the material I propose must be:

  1. accessible via the web without any special software installation.
  2. capable of being embedded into blogs such as this one
  3. interactive
My goal is to create libraries of "teachable items" for use by teachers, freeing them from the need to create their own items in order to focus on their students.

The graphic here appears inert, but clicking on it brings you to a page where you can experiment, modify, play around,.... learn.

Enjoy


No comments: